Who we are
Our website address is: http://comlinkinternet.com.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Comlink Internet. We are committed to protect your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as, any related services.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We gather personal data that you willfully provide us when you register on the Website, express a good interest in getting knowledge about us or our products and Services, when you take part in the Website or when you try to contact us.
The personal data that we gather relies upon the setting of your interactions with us and the Website, the decisions you make and the products you use. The personal data we gather may constitute the following:
Personal Information Provided by You. We need your name; mobile number; email address; contact or confirmation information; billing address; debit/credit card numbers and other comparative data.
Payment Data. We may gather information which is important to handle your payment if you buy anything, for example, your payment instrument number, (for example, a MasterCard number), and the security code related with instrument.
Social Media Login Data. We may give you the choice to enlist with us using your current social media account subtleties, i.e. Facebook, Twitter or other accounts. If you decide to register with this method, we will gather the Information portrayed in the segment called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data ‘Log and use’ information is services and administration related, demonstrative, utilization and performance data is automatically collected when you access or utilize our Website and which we record in log documents. This log information may incorporate your IP address, gadget data, program type and settings and data about your action in the Website depending upon how you communicate with us, (for example, the date/time stamps related with your use, pages and records saw, look and different moves you make, for example, which highlights you use) or (for example, framework action, mistake reports (once in a while called ‘crash dumps’) and equipment settings).
- Device Data We gather device information, for example, data about your PC, phone, tablet or other gadgets you use to get to the Website. Depending upon the device you use, this information may consist of every data, for example, your IP address (or intermediary server), gadget and application identification numbers, location, program type, equipment model Internet provider and additionally portable carrier, working system and system arrangement data.
- Location Data. We gather location information, for example, data about your device’s area, which can be either exact or uncertain. How much data we gather relies upon the sort of the device you use to get to the Website. For instance, we may utilize GPS and different innovations to gather geolocation information that reveals to us your present area (in light of your IP address). You can quit permitting us to gather this data either by rejecting admittance to the data or by disabling your Location setting on your gadget. Also note that if you decide to quit, you will be unable to utilize certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
To improve our capacity to give applicable offers to you and update our records, we may get data about you from different sources, for example, public information bases, joint promoting accomplices, partner programs, information suppliers, social media platforms, as well as from the third parties. This data incorporates work titles, email addresses, telephone numbers, intent information (or client conduct information), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, web-based media profiles, online media URLs and custom profiles, for motivations behind focused publicizing and occasion advancement. If you associate with us on a web-based media stage utilizing your web-based media account (for example Facebook or Twitter), we get your personal data, for example, your name, email address, and gender. Any close to home data that we gather from your social media account relies upon your social media record’s protection settings.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your data for purposes dependent on genuine business interests, the fulfillment of our agreement with you, consistence with our legitimate commitments, and/or additionally your consent.
We utilize personal data gathered through our Website for business purposes depicted below. We measure your data for these reasons in dependence on our authentic business interests, to enter or perform out an agreement with you, with your assent, or potentially for consistence with our legitimate commitments. We show the particular handling grounds we depend on close to each reason shown below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you decide to interface your account with us to a third party account, (for example, your Google or Facebook account), we utilize the data you permitted us to gather from those third parties to encourage account creation and logon measure for the presentation of the agreement. See the part underneath headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for additional data.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain individual data. Before posting them, we will get your agreement to utilize your name and the substance of included in the testimonial. If you wish to refresh, or erase it, you can contact us at email@example.com and make certain to incorporate your name, testimonial area, and contact data.
- Request feedback. We may utilize your data for the feedback purposes and to get in touch with you about your use of our Website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may utilize your data to empower user-to-user communication interchanges with every client’s assent.
- To manage user accounts. We may utilize your data for the purposes of dealing with our account and maintaining it in working control.
- To send administrative information to you. We may utilize your own data to send you products and new features information and additional data about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may utilize your data as a component of our security to keep our Website sheltered and secure (for instance, for fraud observing and avoidance).
- To authorize our terms, conditions and strategies for business purposes, to consent to lawful and administrative prerequisites or regarding our agreement.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we get a summon or other legitimate solicitation, we may need to investigate the information we hold to decide how to react.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may utilize your data to satisfy and deal with your requests, payments, refunds, and trades made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may utilize your data to control prize draws and competitions when you choose to take an interest in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may utilize your data to deliver you the requested product or service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may utilize your data to respond to your requests and understand any potential issues you may have with the utilization of our Services.
For other business purposes. For different business purposes. We may utilize your data for different business purposes, for example, information analysis, distinguishing utilization patterns, deciding the adequacy of our promotions and sales, to assess and improve our Website, items, showcasing and your experience. We may use and store this data in amassed and anonymized structure so it isn’t related with singular end clients and does exclude individual data. We won’t utilize recognizable individual data without your consent.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may handle your information when it is sensibly important to accomplish our authentic business interests
- Performance: Where we have gone into an agreement with you, we may handle your own data to satisfy the conditions of our agreement.
- Legal Obligations: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your data where we are legitimately needed to do as such so as to agree to appropriate law, administrative solicitations, a legal continuing, court request, or lawful cycle, for example, because of a court request or a summon (remembering for reaction to public specialists to meet public security or law implementation necessities).More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers: We may share or move your data regarding, or during arrangements of, any merger, offer of organization resources, financing, or procurement of all or a part of our business to another organization.
- HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Website offers you the capacity to enroll and login utilizing your outsider web-based media account subtleties (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you decide to do this, we will get certain profile data about you from your online media supplier. The profile Information we get may differ contingent upon the web-based media supplier concerned, yet will regularly incorporate your name, email address, companions list, and profile picture just as other data you decide to disclose on such social media platform.
We will utilize the data we get just for the reasons that are portrayed in this security notice or that are generally clarified to you on the significant Website. If it’s not too much trouble note that we don’t control, and are not answerable for, different employments of your own data by your outsider social media supplier. We suggest that you audit their security notice to see how they gather, use and offer your own data, and how you can set your protection inclinations on their websites and applications
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in. If you are getting to our Website from outside, it would be ideal if you know that your data might be moved to, put away, and handled by us in our offices and by those outsiders with whom we may share your own data (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in and different nations.
If you are an occupant in the European Economic Area, at that point these nations may not really have information insurance laws or other comparative laws as far reaching as those in your nation. We will anyway take all vital measures to secure your own data as per this protection notice and appropriate law.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will just save your own data however long it is vital for the reasons set out in this protection notice, except if a more drawn out maintenance period is required or allowed by law, (for example, duty, bookkeeping or other lawful prerequisites). No reason in this notification will require us saving your own data for longer than the timeframe in which clients have a record with us.
At the point when we have no progressing authentic business need to handle your own data, we will either erase or anonymize such data, or, if this isn’t workable (for instance, on the grounds that your own data has been put away in reinforcement files), at that point we will safely store your own data and confine it from any further preparing until erasure is conceivable.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have executed proper specialized and authoritative safety efforts intended to ensure the security of any close to home data we measure. However, regardless of our protections to make sure about your data, no electronic transmission over the Internet or data stockpiling innovation can be destined to be 100% secure, so we can’t guarantee or assurance that programmers, cybercriminals, or other unapproved outsiders won’t have the option to overcome our security, and inappropriately gather, access, take, or adjust your data. Despite the fact that we will put forth a valiant effort to secure your own data, transmission of personal data to and from our Website is at your own danger. You should just access the Website inside a safe situation.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are an inhabitant in the European Economic Area and you accept we are unlawfully preparing your own data, you additionally reserve the privilege to gripe to your nearby information assurance administrative position. You can discover their contact subtleties here: http://ec.europa.eu/equity/information security/bodies/specialists/index_en.htm .
If you are an inhabitant in Switzerland, the contact subtleties for the information security specialists are accessible here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html .
If you have questions or remarks about your protection rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you might whenever want to survey or change the data in your record or end your record, you can:
- Log in to your record settings and update your client account.
- Contact us utilizing the contact data gave.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web programs are set to acknowledge offers of course. If you like, you can normally decide to set your program to eliminate offers and to dismiss offers. You can also decide to eliminate offers or reject offers, this could influence certain highlights or administrations of our Website.
Opting out of email marketing: You can withdraw from our promoting email list whenever by tapping on the withdraw interface in the messages that we send or by reaching us utilizing the subtleties gave underneath. You will at that point be eliminated from the showcasing email list, in any case, we may at present speak with you, for instance to send you administration related messages that are vital for the organization and utilization of your record, to react to support demands, or for other non-advertising purposes. To in any case quit, you may:
- Access your account settings and update your inclinations.
- Contact us utilizing the contact data gave.
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most internet browsers and some portable working frameworks and versatile applications incorporate a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) highlight or setting you can actuate to flag your protection inclination not to have information about your web based perusing exercises observed and gathered. At this stage no uniform innovation standard for perceiving and actualizing DNT signals has been settled. Accordingly, we don’t right now react to DNT program signals or whatever other instrument that consequently conveys your decision not to be followed on the web. In the event that a norm for web based following is embraced that we should follow later on, we will let you know about that training in an amended variant of this protection notice.
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, otherwise called the “Focus The Light” law, allows our clients who are California occupants to ask for and get from us, when a year and for nothing out of pocket, data about classifications of individual data (assuming any) we uncovered to outsiders for direct advertising purposes and the names and addresses of all outsiders with which we shared individual data in the promptly going before schedule year. On the off chance that you are a California inhabitant and might want to make such a solicitation, kindly present your solicitation recorded as a hard copy to us utilizing the contact data gave beneath.
In the event that you are under 18 years old, live in California, and have an enrolled account with the Website, you reserve the privilege to demand evacuation of undesirable information that you freely post on the Website. To demand evacuation of such information, it would be ideal if you reach us utilizing the contact data gave underneath, and incorporate the email address related with your record and an explanation that you live in California. We will ensure the information isn’t freely shown on the Website, however please know that the information may not be totally or extensively eliminated from every one of our frameworks (for example reinforcements, and so on.).
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may refresh this security notice every once in a while. The refreshed variant will be shown by a refreshed “Changed” date and the refreshed adaptation will be successful when it is open. On the off chance that we roll out material improvements to this security notice, we may inform you either by conspicuously posting a notification of such changes or by legitimately sending you a warning. We urge you to survey this security notice every now and again to be educated regarding how we are ensuring your data.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com.
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
In view of the applicable laws of your country, you may reserve the privilege to demand admittance to the personal data we gather from you, change that data, or erase it in certain conditions. To demand a review, update, or erase your own data, kindly present a request by clicking here. We will respond to your request in 30 days.